Four Season Lime table top 7” (1ft)
Availability: In Stock
Four Season Lime is a popular traditional display plant for the Lunar New Year. The round golden fruits of this plant symbolise gold nuggets. This species of lime is able to bear fruits all year round as the name suggests, a pot at home is believed to draw in wealth and good luck through the seasons. Please note that after the first batch of golden limes have dropped, subsequent batches of fruits will be green due to Singapore’s climate.
- Sunlight: Direct or Partial sunlight, exposure to strong direct sunlight might cause the fruits to drop at a faster rate.
- Water: Water when soil is dry to the touch.
- Fertiliser: Do not fertilise when the plant is fruiting.
- Plant size: approx. 1ft” dia pot(vary in sizes)
- Pot type: Plant comes in a traditional brown clay pot with dragon print (with drainage hole)
Soil for Four Season Lime
Four Season Lime plants should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fibre (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for Four Season Lime needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival and making sure your plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don’t mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you’re purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size