Varigated Kumquat bonsai
Availability: In Stock
Common Name: Varigated Kumquat bonsai
New Beautiful Varigated species of Kumquat family for your collections.
Pot – as shown in photos.
Size of Pot: 25-30cm Dia
Size of Plant : 40-50cm
Planting And Care:
- Direct sunlight is good for the growth of the Plant.
- Please always use the well-drained and well-aerated soil.
- Water it usually 2-3 times every week, make sure the soil is not getting dry.
- Apply 1 cup of water when the upper layer of the soil in the pot feels dry.
- Do not overwater the plant.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before applying any kind of fertilizer make sure the topsoil of the pot is loosened and does not disturb the roots of the plant.
- Always apply water to the port immediately after the application of fertilizer.
- Remove any dead, infected, or damaged parts of the plant and discard them away.
- For any disease or insect attack, you can use “Neem oil”, Eucalyptus oil, or Citrus oil spray for usual treatment.
- Do not overdo the watering especially when the pot does not have any drainage holes in it.
- Keep the plant away from the AC ducts.